Price List & Availability
|House Type B 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Price £138,000||4 (3)|
|House Type C 3 Bed Detached House||Price £155,000||2 (2)|
|House Type A 4 Bed Detached House||Sale agreed £155,000||1 (0)|
|House Type D 4 Bed Detached House||Sale agreed £170,000||1 (0)|
- An exclusive residential development presenting New Turnkey Homes, each finished to an exceptionally high standard were homeowners are guaranteed to experience the very best in modern family living. Situated within the town boundary of Ederney this development offers a unique collection of detached and semi-detached homes.
Please contact the selling agent to arrange an appointment to view or to reserve your site for completion 2021.
FIRST PHASE RELEASE
House Type A
- Site(s) 7
- 4 Bed Detached
- 1,276 Sq.ft
House Type B
- Site(s) 1, 2, 3 & 4
- 3 Bed Semi-detached
- 1,209 Sq.ft
House Type C
- Site(s) 5 & 6
- 3 Bed Detached
- 1,200 Sq.ft
House Type D
- Site(s) 8
- 4 Bed Detached
- 1,386 Sq.ft
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Oak internal Doors
- Internal Walls Painted Throughout
- Internal Woodwork Painted
- Gardens Levelled, Top soiled & Sown in Grass
- Fitted Kitchen Including Appliances
- Utility Includes washing machine & Tumble dryer
- Fitted Sanitary Ware
- Carpets Fitted & Tiled Floors Throughout
- Wired for Alarm System
- Tarmac Drive
- Landscaped Garden
Claragh Homes Ltd prides themselves on designing and producing high quality new homes throughout Co. Fermanagh.
NEW HOME WARRANTY
10 Year Global Homes Warranty. Warranties which is responsible for setting the standards of the house-building industry.
YOUR NEW HOME
Owners will have the satisfaction in choosing from a range of kitchens, flooring, bathrooms, doors. Appliances are included in the turnkey package, wood burning stove is not however this can be added as a feature for an additonal price.
Please see site plan, elevations and floor plans for individual House Types.
Whilst every care is taken in preparing this information, no representation is given, and it does not form any part of a contract. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. We reserve the right to alter specifications without due notice.