Negative Equity Services
Solving your Negative Equity Problems.
What we do
Turning Point properties work with a highly-specialised team who deal with all aspects of property associated debt, specifically Negative Equity issues. We pride ourselves on providing options for our clients who at times, find it hard to make informed decisions when burdened with debt.
Negative Equity, put simply, is when the value of the property purchased is less that that mortgage secured against it. We work with homeowners across NI and the UK in a way that looks to positively resolve the situation for our client which is in turn invariably the best outcome for lenders also.
We understand the circumstances borrowers find themselves in and with our detailed knowledge of how each lender operates, we can offer independent advice tailored to the client's situation. We are proud of the savings and settlements we achieve on a regular basis allowing our clients to move on with their lives in the best way possible.
- Do you need to sell your home due to a relationship breakdown?
- Are you worried about the impact of an interest rate rise on affordability?
- Do you want to upsize or downsize?
- Are you struggling to make mortgage repayments and in arrears?
- Are you considering selling a property but feel trapped by the fact that the mortgage is more than the property is worth?
- Are you affected by Negative Equity in any way?
Turning Point Property Sales provide Negative Equity solutions to homeowners across the UK and Northern Ireland. They can help you with the following:
Areas of Specialism
- Formulation of tailored strategies pertaining to Negative Equity situations
- Achieving a consensual sale agreement from the lender
- Residential and Buy to let property portfolios
- Bank/lender negotiations
- Creditor negotiations
- Property debt across Europe including Spain, Cyprus, Portugal and Bulgaria
- Unfinished developments & lost deposits in Spain
- Design & management of insolvency strategies
- Pre-Insolvency alternatives- Full and final settlement
- Asset protection
- Our professional staff include legal professionals, accountants and insolvency experts. We have extensive expertise coupled with a highly-specialised skill set to enable us to best advise through all aspects of property associated debt.
- No conflict of interest.
- Our Obligation is always to our client and that is where our strength lies. Because we work solely for our client we can provide strategies some may not be able to. We pride ourselves on our ability to think outside the box.
We get results
- We shall only welcome instruction on a case where we know we can achieve and work successfully with the Client/subject institution. It is for this reason that we have the highest success rate around.
- We have always and will always offer a completely free, no obligation consultation. This is a thorough financial review and our staff will put a lot of effort into assessing the different options available.
- Once we do this and review your case- It is then completely up to your which way you decide to proceed.
If you would like further professional advice on the above please contact us so that we can put you in contact with Equity Experts. They will be able to point out all options available to you and will be able to agree a consensual sale with your lender whilst the property is in Negative Equity they can help you to sell and market the property for the best possible price.
Get in touch