|The Devenish, Derryree Wood, Lisnaskea
The Demesne, Derryree Wood is an exquisite mix of superbly detailed, elegant family dwellings by Archdale Homes, and is situated a few minutes walk from the centre of Lisnaskea.
Bursting with history and heritage this delightful village style development features a superb range of homes set in a carefully planned, landscaped site layout. The exterior elevations have taken their architectural inspiration from the Georgian era, making them notable for their style, finish and attention to detail. The Demesne at Derryree Wood will enhance the ambience of the area and will become a real gem of a development that will maintain its appeal for decades.
Local developers Archdale Homes have a proven track record of delivering quality developments and The Demesne will be no exception. They have already completed successful developments at Cherrymount Mews in Enniskillen and Carnwood in Lisnaskea.
-Traditional built homes to the New Building Regulations
-Traditional cavity wall construction with wet dash or render finish external walls
-UPVC double glazed windows, side and rear doors all with secure locking systems
-Front door with a multi point locking system
- Landscaped front garden
- Rear gardens top soiled
- Patio areas and paths laid to driveways
- External lighting to front and rear
- Outside water supply
- Developers Range of Tiles Arma Tile Armagh
- Developers Range of Carpets at Kingston Carpets
- Developers Range of laminate at Cadco
- Carpets landing/bedrooms
- Tiles kitchen/hall/bathrooms
- Laminate/Carpets in living room
- Wood burning stove in living room
- Painted internal walls and ceilings
- Painted doors, architraves and skirting’s
- Prefinished doors with ironmongery
- Range of white electrical sockets, switches and phone points including USB chargers in kitchen and master bedroom
- Energy efficient LED down lighters in kitchen, living room, bathroom, en-suite and hallways, pendant lights in all other rooms
- Multi-room wiring for TV
- Broadband and Wi-Fi ready, just call BT or your chosen provider to set-up
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Oil-fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler providing instant hot water
- Thermostatically controlled radiators in all rooms
- Quality designed kitchen with a choice of 3 finishes
- Integrated appliances to include ceramic 4 plate hob, electric oven with matching extractor hood and full height fridge freezer
- Alternatively an allowance of £1400 is available from Exorna, Coleraine
UTILITY (WHERE APPLICABLE)
- Quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle sink unit
BATHROOM, EN-SUITE & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings including fitted bath
- Chrome towel radiators (bathrooms and en-suites)
- Recessed down lighters PIR operated
- Purchasers can pick and choose their floor coverings from various Archdale Homes partners
- Timoney Tiles, Enniskillen - allowance of £8 per sq m for tiles
- Cadco, Lisnaskea - allowance of £6 per sq m for laminate flooring
- Kingston Carpets, Lisnaskea - allowance of £6 per sq m for carpets
Selling your Property is a massive turning point in your life. Let us be part of your next chapter.
For an up to date and free valuation of your Property or Land get in touch today!
| 028 6634 0077
ALL VIEWINGS STRICTLY THROUGH THE SELLING AGENT
Whilst every care is taken in preparing this information, no representation is given, and it does not form any part of a contract. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. We reserve the right to alter specifications without due notice.
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.